Our Audiologists provide educational services for many of the area school districts. Some of these services include:
- Review of student’s audiological and medical history
- Performing classroom observations & making recommendations on enhancing classroom acoustics, teaching strategies, noise reduction, and addition technology that can be implemented.
- Attendance and advocacy at IEP meetings
- Fitting, Delivery, and Counseling on care and use of FM and assistive hearing technology.
- In-Services for teachers on how to take care of student’s hearing aids/equipment, and how to best use the devices within the classroom.
- FM and hearing aid repairs/troubleshooting
- Summer Servicing of all technology
- Maintenance of serial number and warranty information within each district.